30 June, 2014
I need a happy list in my life right now, so here goes:
- My bed makes me really happy. I think it's my favorite place in the house, which is kinda funny because I'm having trouble sleeping again lately, but I'm nothing if not oxymoronic, so it makes sense.
- DOGS. I know you're probably like what the fuck did I just read right now. I'm kind of shocked by this myself, but the thing is that a few months ago my friend went to coachella, and I went over to his apartment one day to let his dog out, and the dog is huge, so I was worried that she was going to drag me down the stairs when we went outside, but instead, she would go down a couple of stairs and then turn around to check on me, and it was just the cutest thing ever. Since then she (the dog) has kind of convinced me that maybe I need one.
- Maleficent. I saw it for the 3rd time this weekend. It gets me right in the feels.
- New shoes. I got a new pair of boots last week, and I broke them in today by wearing them while I deep cleaned my house. Two birds, one stone. Haha
- A good workout. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard lately, and I love how I feel after sweating it out. Endorphins are wonderful.
What's making you happy lately?
Labels: happy list