03 June, 2014
Awhile back, Melissa tagged me in a post, and I can't sleep right now, so I'm seizing the opportunity to answer these questions:
1. What has been your most favorite vacation to date?
This is tough, because I love traveling, and I've never had a bad vacation, or been somewhere that I didn't really like. I'm going to have to go with London, 2010, because it was magical, and it came at a time when I really needed some magic in my life. It inspired me, and as a result, I don't think I would be where I'm at today if it weren't for that trip.
2. Do you prefer big city life, suburban life, or a life in the country?
I've only ever lived in the suburbs, soooo, yeah. However, I like to think I would be ok with any of the above. I'm pretty adaptable. (Says the girl who is prolonging a big move.)
3. What is your favorite type/genre of food?
I don't want to go too in depth here, because I'm starving, but it's probably a tie between tacos and green curry. I could never choose.
4. How would you typically dress yourself for a weekend night out?
My style is casual, with nice shoes, always.
5. Do you like to wear accessories? If yes, what are your go-to accessories?
It really just depends on my mood, however I never leave home without a watch.
6. How do you typically fix your hair? (Blow dry and straighten/curl? Air dry? Wash and go?)
This also depends on my mood? Lately I've been straightening my hair because my straightener broke awhile back, and I ended up replacing it with a Chi, which was really expensive, so I feel like I need to use it often to justify the expense.
7. What make up do you wear on a daily basis? Do you have a preferred brand of cosmetics?
I don't ever do anything on a daily basis. If I'm not going anywhere important I don't put makeup on. But, I like Naked palettes for eyeshadow, Benefit products for brows, Kat Von D's liquid liner, and Dior mascara. Those are my basics. My makeup routine isn't very involved.
8. What is your preferred workout? (Gym? Outdoor running? Yoga? Group classes? None? Etc…?)
Right now I do hot yoga, I run outside, and I do circuit/weight training at the gym. But if I had to choose just one, it would be yoga. I'm definitely addicted to yoga.
9. Where is your favorite place to shop online?
Amazon! You can find anything there, and the prices are so competitive. I once bought a book for TWO dollars.
10. Do you enjoy entertaining guests in your home or would you prefer to be a guest and leave the hostessing to someone else?
Eh, I'd like to say that I'm indifferent, but I'm kind of a weirdo about what I eat, so I guess I prefer to be in charge of the menu, so that I have some say.
11. What quality do you really value in your significant other?
In general, I need someone to keep me in check. I'm an asshole, and I can't respect someone that allows me to take advantage of them. So I guess, self respect.
Labels: about me