shit my kid says
25 March, 2015
- while eating breakfast, in a dimly lit dining room, "you sparkle just like sugar."
- "I refuse to go to school for one more day if I have to wear pants."
- "Mom, all the kids at school talk about someone named Justin Beaver. Do you know who he is?"
- "I want to be a teacher when I grow up, so I can chew gum and wear whatever I want."
- after waking me at 6am, an hour before she should be getting up, I said "what are you doing up so early, monkey?" to which she replied "why are you still sleeping, junkie?"
- while painting a picture of a rainbow, she explained that she was painting a rainbow because "my dreams are of rainbows."