I sleep better in a clean house//pool days, every day//art museum//morning hike//cicada
- I legitimately can't stop listening to The National. I get into music moods, but I think they might be my #3 favorite band of all time.
- Speaking of music, I'm daydreaming of going to ACL in October. :)
- Also related, because daydreaming, I really want to go to London right now. Like, so bad it makes my heart hurt a little bit when I think about it. Let's all just cross our fingers that I find a really awesome job as soon as I move, so that I can go soon.
- I graduate in 3 weeks. I can't even with this information. THREE WEEKS. All of the feels.
- I saw a film over the weekend called Boyhood. IT WAS SO GOOD. You should go see it.
- Tonite my daughter called me out, and told me to calm down while laughing at me. It felt like a grown up way for her to act and it made me sad.
- I'm so nostalgic for fall right now. I can't wait for it. I know it's only July. (Sad pants.) I just want to wear jeans and scarves!
- I got really mad at my insomnia the other nite and washed all of the pillows in my house, individually. I felt like a crazy person by the time I was done, but it was so nice to sleep on them afterward!
- I get to see one of my good friends tonite, that I haven't seen in over two months. Super excited.
So what's going on with you? Anything cool? new? exciting?