Laura tagged me in a post the other day, and these things are too fun to pass up, especially when you've been up practically all nite. -_- So let's do this. Happy Friday, friends.
1. Share a self portrait of any media.
My feelings generally manifest themselves in a physical way that causes me to have bitchface. Sorry, not sorry.. it's whatever.
2. What is your dream job (money not being an object)?
I don't have one. I mean, I *think* I would be really good at naming make up and nail polish products, but that seems like a really unfulfilling existence. (I'm sorry if you do this for a living.) I just want a job that pays me to do things that matter.
3. What blog do you find most inspiring?
all of the ones I read, for different reasons. check them out here.
4. Who is your favorite author and why?
I don't have a favorite author. It's too hard to choose just one but here are a few of my favorite books:
5. If you could see any band play dead or alive, who would you see?
I dunno, music is my thing, so you would think this would be easy to answer, but there are just so many bands that I really love, and I don't know how to choose just one.. I guess Kings of Leon.
6. What is your favorite food?
lately, tacos & pho. I go through food moods.
7. Who is your biggest "celebrity" crush?
I'm pretty boy crazy. See here.
8. East Coast or West Coast?
9. What is your favorite summertime activity?
swimming! it's too hot in Texas to do much else during summer.
10. If you had not chosen parenthood, where do you think you would be right now?
Dead probably. I needed a child to not make bad choices. #sadbuttrue
11. What is your favorite quote?
In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. - Aaron Rose