31 March, 2014
hi!! I made it through the week without even a meltdown. I don't mean to boast, because I know there are people who have worse living conditions than this, but I'm really proud of myself. haha. School + taking care of a home and a child aren't easy tasks when you don't have back up!
Anyway, here are a few links that caught my eye lately that I wanted to share. Bon lundi. :)
- this amazing photostream has inspired me to pick my camera back up after months of not using it much.
- The Locavore Myth - an article about how limiting yourself to only buying food that is sourced locally can be an ineffective way to reduce your carbon footprint. I found this to be particularly interesting because I never really took into consideration the ecological effects of my purchases, just the economic effects.
- Hawaii's stairway to heaven.
- I've never seen anything like this surf video!
- I'm stressing out about a couch. (How will I not buy that?)
- kids are funny.